All goods and services sold by us to you are sold on the terms of trade set out below. We may at any time vary these terms of trade. These terms of trade may not otherwise be varied unless agreed by us in writing. In these terms of trade, references to "we", "our" or "us" are references to Think Green (NZ) Limited and references to "you" and "your" are references to the customer.
While we endeavour to supply accurate information on this site, errors and omissions may occur. Think Green does not accept any liability, direct or indirect, for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission whether negligent or otherwise, contained on this site. You are solely responsible for the actions you take in reliance on the content on, or accessed, through this site.
You will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms of trade when you confirm an order for goods or services by clicking on the "SUBMIT" button or "I ACCEPT" button. Once your order has been accepted by us this will constitute a binding contract for the supply of the goods or services on these terms of trade.
In the unlikely event that the goods or services ordered are no longer available we reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order. While we endeavour to ensure that the price and description of goods or services is accurate, if there is an error in the process of listing a product or service on our website or a technical error in the processing of your order we reserve the right to refuse or cancel the order.
Our right to cancel orders applies to orders that have been accepted.
For all goods or services ordered by you, you must pay the price for the goods or services specified on our website at the time your order is accepted by us. All payments are to be made by credit card (we accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex). We may contact you directly to confirm your credit card details. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST (being tax levied in accordance with the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985 and includes tax levied in substitution for such tax). You will pay all other applicable taxes, import duties, levies or tariffs which may be payable (if any).
You will pay freight and handling charges on any goods you order from us as follows:
- All goods delivered within New Zealand (except gift vouchers) incur a freight and handling charge of $5 per order, $11 rural. Any NZ order over $70, AUS order over $99 will qualify for free freight, or flat fee $14 for international order over $150 (conditions apply). Gift vouchers delivered within New Zealand do not incur a freight and handling charge. Sorry this excludes Chatham Islands & Stewart Island. Please contact our Customer Services Department for alternative freight options.
- All freight and handling charges for goods delivered outside New Zealand (North & South Island) will be advised upon receipt by us of your order. Your order will not be sent to you until freight costs are confirmed by you.
- Free shipping thresholds can only be met with the purchase of physical products from the Haakaa online store. Products such as gift cards are sent electronically and as such, do not count towards fulfilling the free shipping threshold.
Order and Delivery
We will endeavour to deliver goods ordered from us within 5 days from the date we receive and accept your order. This will be subject to stock availability. If we anticipate that you will not receive the goods within that time we will advise the reason for the delay and the likely date of the delivery. You will then be asked to confirm the order or cancel the order. The timing for delivery of services ordered from us will be as specified on our website or as agreed by us and you. We will not be liable for any delays in delivery of goods or services.
Property and risk in goods ordered by you from us will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to your specified delivery address for the relevant order.
Should you change your mind we will happily provide an exchange or credit voucher subject to the following conditions;
- Returned goods be accompanied with receipt
- The goods returned within 7 days of delivery
- The goods need to be in the original condtion as purchased
If goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act but proof of purchase is required. Faulty goods must be returned to us as soon as possible. Freight charges will not be borne by you if you are located within New Zealand (North & South Island). If you are located outside New Zealand (North & South Island) and you wish to return faulty goods to us (for repair or otherwise), then, to the fullest extent permitted by law, you will be responsible for the freight and handling charges associated with: (a) returning the goods to us; and (b) delivering any repaired or replacement goods back to you. We will advise you of the freight and handling costs associated with returning repaired or replacement goods to us in such circumstances and the repaired or replacement goods will not be sent to you until you have confirmed that you will pay the freight and handling costs.
If for some reason you have selected the wrong colour, size or simply change your mind on the item you have purchased please contact us as soon as possible. If your item hasn't been shipped yet we are happy to change your order, however, once your order is logged on the courier we are unable to make any changes - however please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help you!
For hygiene reasons we cannot return some items such as nipples, sippy spout, potties, toilet trainers, breast pumps etc.
Subject to the provisions of this clause, to the extent permitted by law:
- all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded;
- we will not be liable for any indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind suffered or incurred by you; and
- we limit our liability to the replacement, or replacement cost and the delivery cost, of the relevant goods at our option.
If you are not acquiring goods or services from us for business purposes, you may have rights and remedies under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 in which case the above exclusions and limitations (and any other provisions in these terms of trade which limit or exclude the rights and remedies available to you) will not apply to the extent these are inconsistent with your rights and remedies under that Act. If you are acquiring goods or services from us for business purposes, the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
These terms of trade are governed by and interpreted according to the laws of New Zealand.
On all orders placed on the Haakaa website Think Green Ltd will appear on your statement.