Think Green has taken all essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality.
When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally require proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
The following should give you a greater understanding on how we collect and use customer information.
Why we collect information
- We collect information for a number of reasons including:
- Internal record keeping
- To analyses the use of the haakaa.co.nz website.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send promotional e-mail about new products, special offers and services
When we collect information
- When you order goods or services, particularly when those products are delivered
- If you use our Lay-by service
- When you leave goods with us for repair
- If you are subscribing to our newsletter database
- If you are making an enquiry with us where collecting your information is necessary
What we collect
- The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied by you when you place an order or provide feedback to us.
- Delivery address
- Phone number
- Transaction information
- When you register with us to receive our monthly newsletter or details of offers or products we will collect your e-mail address
Who we may share your information with
When you register your details with us to receive our emails or give us the information and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement.
We will often need to pass your personal details such as your name and address to companies who perform part of our service delivery & installation. This includes organizations such as courier companies and third party fulfillment contractors. We may also disclose personal information to government authorities as required by law.
In these circumstances, we will ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible to email@example.com.
We will correct any information which was found to be incorrect promptly.
Other web sites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
From time to time and in line with customer expectations and legislative changes, our privacy policies and procedures will be reviewed and, if appropriate, updated.