Hypoclean Go Natural Disinfectant System 80ml
Make your own disinfectant easily with Haakaa Hypoclean Go! This system electrolyses tap water and table salt to create a natural, eco-friendly disinfectant that can be used on clothing and around your home! It’s quick and easy to operate, and the disinfectant it produces is suitable for everyday use. With a single button press, effectively protect the health of you and your family with multi-purpose electrolysed water!
The disinfectant that the Hypoclean Go produces is a mild hypochlorous acid. Hypochlorous acid is a natural disinfectant that eliminates 99.9% of bacteria and has proven to be even more effective than standard household bleach! It's safe to use around the whole family, as it is produced by our white blood cells to fight infections as part of our bodies' natural immune systems.
Hypoclean Go is lightweight and compact for on-the-go disinfection!
Perfect gift for your bestie!
Amazing product! I love it so bought one for my mate as a gift too and she of course loved it too! So handy and easy to take everywhere. Totally recommend
Just what I needed!
Easy to use products and very helpful especially when you have a little ones who loves to explore.
This product is my new obsession! Super easy to use, and delivers on all fronts. It’s especially great not having to worry about access to disinfectant during lockdown.
You can smell the bleachy smell significantly after the electrolysis process!! Only downside is that after you use it somewhere it will be salty if your hand or the item you are trying to disinfect after wiping.. e.g. if I want to sanitize my hands quickly it will be very salty if I'm using my fingers to eat finger food etc.
Hi there, Thank you so much for your review and feedback on this product. With the electrolysis process, it is using electricity to split water into hydrogen and oxygen - there is no bleach included so I am unsure where the bleachy smell may have come from that you are referring to. Perhaps depending on what water you use for this could have this impact. As for the salt side, the fact that salt is the other component that is used, it can leave a salt taste on your hands but in saying that, it is still completely safe to use and non-toxic.